Mrs. Dignan, Always on the Run!

Mrs. Dignan is not only a substitute teacher, but she is also involved in every Mount de Sales event possible. She provides food for and organizes, the spring and winter concerts,she runs the bake stand at the Christmas Bazaar and volunteers at the Communion Breakfas, Mother Daughter Tea, After Prom, and the Golf Tournament.
“I enjoy being involved in every activity. I provide food for the tennis players before matches or practice, and I even bring the parents food during the Parent Club meetings” said Mrs. Dignan.
She has two daughters at MDS, a sophomore and a senior. With her busy schedule she manages to be a mom, teacher, and help out with the Mount de Sales community. In addition, she planned meals for 95 kids during tech week and will organize the Baccalaureate Reception.
“I see Mrs. Dignan here every day whether it be filling in for a teacher or helping out with an event. She is my favorite substitute teacher, and I always look forward to her bringing candy for the class!” said junior Lauren Sprankle.
E. Salas '13