De Sales Best Dressed!

Every dress down day, 502 girls express their individual style. Seniors Molly Ritmiller, Lauren Smith and junior Emily Simms are known as some of the best dressed at The Mount. I got to sit down with the three girls to have an interview about their style, to talk about everything from who inspires them, to wear they shop.
What’s the most worn item in your closet?
LS: My brown combat boots
ES: My black shawl cardigan
MR: My printed Madewell scarf
What’s the most unique item in your closet?
LS: Probably my fur vest that I got from Marshalls
ES: My Belvedere jacket from All Saints
MR: My crochet maxi skirt
Who's your favorite style icon?
ES: Kate Bosworth.
MR: Ylyana Sergeenko and Alexa Chung.
Who's your favorite designer?
LS: Max Azira.
ES: J. Mendel.
MR: Not sure. I suppose Chanel, Ulyana Seergeenko, Free People, Marc Jacobs or Lanvin.
What store do you shop at the most?

LS
: Marshalls
ES: I shop literally everywhere.
MR: Everywhere, but I think Madewell more so than others.

A.Lipscombe '12